Grade 5 (pro rata salary £18,651 – £23,325 per annum)
37 hours per week term time only plus 1 week (39 weeks)
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and competent individual to work within a team committed to ensuring all students make exceptional academic progress.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will be an excellent communicator and role model with high expectations. You will work closely with students, parents, staff and other agencies; ensuring our students develop as responsible, caring young adults of tomorrow.
You will be committed to the school’s aims; celebrating diversity, delivering quality and striving for success.
A flexible approach to working hours is required including occasional work during evenings and school holidays with advance notification. Relevant experience of working in an education context is preferred but not essential.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
Closing date: midday on Friday 13th September 2019
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay, HR Manager.
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.