Grade 3 (pro rata salary £10,281 – £11,297 per annum)
25 hours per week term time only plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and motivated individual to provide and manage the delivery of a quality Reprographics service to Barr’s Hill School.
Utilising your excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills you will oversee the day to day management of the reprographics service across the school.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and able to lead, motivate and develop colleagues to deliver added value.
You will possess GCSE’s grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent).
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
Closing date: midday on Monday 25th March 2019
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school address marked for the attention of Suki Garchay, HR Manager.
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.