Our Uniform Expectations
We have high standards of our students and expect them to take pride in their presentation. It is very important that our students wear the full Barr’s Hill uniform, which includes the school blazer, tie and school shoes.
As a reminder school uniform is:
– Black trousers or skirt (of appropriate length)
– White shirt which buttons at the neck
– Barr’s Hill tie
– Barr’s Hill blazer
– Blue v neck school jumper (optional)
– Black shoes (that can be polished)
The following must not be worn in place of the correct uniform:
– Jeggings or black jeans
– Jumpers, other than school jumper, of any kind
– Trainers of any kind including Converse, VANS and canvas pumps
Students must also come to school equipped to learn, with a pencil case containing pens, pencils, ruler and
rubber and their school planner which they are given, for free, every new term.
Uniform with the School logo are available from:
Andy Blair Sports & School Wear at 88-90 Barker Butts Lane, Coventry.
Tel: 024 7659 8080
Bus Routes: 5, 26 or 49
Cat Ballou at 1-3 The Burges, Coventry
Tel: 024 7655 5499
Bus routes: All bus routes to the City Centre