A smaller school with great expectations
At Barr’s Hill School, our students are at the heart of everything we do. We have high aspirations for each and every one of our students which means that we have challenging expectations and provide a learning environment and guidance to ensure these are met. Academic progress and attainment is monitored closely to ensure we are continually stretching our students and their progress is rapid.
We are a smaller secondary school with a very special family atmosphere and we place an emphasis on ensuring our students feel supported and happy. Our school focuses on each student individually ensuring they make outstanding progress and reach their true potential.
Our School endeavours to achieve its aims by promoting:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- A caring and welcoming environment which values everyone equally
- Inquiry and a love of learning
- Respect for oneself and each other
- Working well independently and as a team
- Personal awareness of fairness, responsibility and service
- An appreciation of the environment, culture and the arts
- The importance of a healthy lifestyle
We hope you enjoy exploring our website and find out more about Barr’s Hill School. Why not make an appointment to visit us and sample for yourself what is special about our school?
Barr’s Hill School is a member of The Futures Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, a limited company and a charitable company registered in England and Wales. The trust’s company number is 8678162. Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are authorised by The Secretary of State for Education and regulated by The Department of Education.