In order to view this page you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Default BH Gallery
Welcome to the Barr's Hill School Website
Welcome to Barr's Hill School's Website
2013 Stock Market Challenge Winners | Barr's Hill School | Click here to read more
Click here to access iamlearning | Check your Frog Student Dashboard for login details
Click here for more information about the Coventry Young Carers
Welcome to Barr's Hill
VideosLatest videos include BBC News Report, Disneyland Maths Trip, Children in Need, sixth-form animations plus a Rebecca Adlington Photostory.
EVERY CHILD HAS POTENTIAL. WE HELP THEM REALISE IT.
Future Leaders believes that every child can suceed regardless of background. Our Mission is to develop the next generation of leaders for secondary schools in disadvantaged areas.
We deliver a three-year leadership development programme for teachers that have the talent to achieve headship after four years. Through intensive residential and on-the-job training, Future Leaders participants provide a catalyst for change in the school's they work in.
Visit www.future-leaders.org.uk or contact 0203 166 0808 for more information.
* The programme operates in London, the North West, the Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber, and the South Coast.
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Click image above to access 2013 prospectus
Click image above to access 6th form 2013 prospectus
Click image above to access ks4 options booklet
BBC Education News
- Schools 'making gender bias worse'
- Teenagers 'own six digital devices'
- School Reporters pay tribute to Mandela
- Cap on student numbers to be lifted
- Enterprising primary pupils run shop
- Lib Dems say Gove department 'rogue'
- 'Sexist culture' angers young people
- JK Rowling among 10 literacy heroes
- Poorest teens 'see stealth cuts'
"This is a good school." (Ofsted)
Barr’s Hill students are described as having, "positive attitudes to learning," and, "the school is in a good position to continue its track record of improvement." (Ofsted)
Read the full Ofsted report here